Commader Brakes Failing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Commader Brakes Failing

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
shoganone

Commander Brakes Failing

I purchased a 2006 Limited 4x4 Hemi Jeep Commander on 9/1/06 that had 375 miles on it. Before I even owned it for a month I started having problems stopping the vehicle while on an incline. When applying the brake, the pedal goes down a bit then hard and the car won't stop. I also hear a loud grinding bumping noise. I've taken it to the dealer 5 times and they keep giving it back to me because they are unable to replicate the issue. Anyone hear of an issue like this?

Last edited by shoganone; 05-08-2007 at 02:31 PM..
shoganone is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.