cant remember what was in front of the master cylinder... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > cant remember what was in front of the master cylinder...

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 09-04-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
funair85
2006 WK 

cant remember what was in front of the master cylinder...

Hi all.

I took the 06 WK to the dealer for software upgrades a couple of weeks ago. Today, my wife said she heard a clanking under the hook. It happened for a couple of seconds and it went away.

So she got home today and I decided to check it out.

I opened the hood and here is what my question is.

Right in front the master cylinder, there is a large group of wires. It looks like it is the whole engine connector. It has 30+ wires in this connector. I don't remember this connector being there? Was there a box covering it before? I can not seem to get a good pic off of the internet that shows this spot. So I am asking here

Thanks all!

funair85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2014, 07:06 AM   #2
Nejeep

There is no cover over the large (30+ pin) connector in front of the master cylinder on my 06. There are covers over the two fuse and relay panels just in front of the connector.

What sort of software upgrades did the dealer install on your 06?

97 Laredo - 4.0 4x4 Daily driver for 8 years then relocated to Arizona for 6 more years with the relatives
Nejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.