Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Cant make the decision. What Halo Headlights to get?!?! NEED SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!!!!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  classic99 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm about to get Halo Projector Headlights for my WK. I've been doing research now on and off for about 3-4 weeks while I've been saving up. I've come upon my final decision of what color I'm going to get(the black ones) but I cannot figure out what company to purchase from, and which ones to buy.

***HERE'S MY PITA PROBLEM GUYS!!!***

I've been searching and searching and I keep coming across these two different Headlights, well at least their titles remain different on the website, but I personally see no difference in the lights. Here are the two names I keep getting:

05-07 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Dual Halo Projector Headlights Black w/ HID Kit Combo
and
05-07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Halo Projector HID Headlights- Black

Both are priced at $382.05 and both come with HID kits. But what I'm trying to figure out is if there is a difference in the type of Halo Rings used in either headlight. Is one an LED powered Halo and the other is a HID powered Halo? The question may seem stupid but my brain is jumbled with confusing thoughts. Somebody please unscramble this PITA for me....

BTW----I have also just recently found that there is another Kit for sale....
The title for these are:
05-07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Dual Halo LED Projector Headlights- Black
These are listed for $256.47 but they DO NOT COME WITH HID's.....

Should I just go with the cheap ones and get the HID's later after I get the new headlights installed?? Because I dont wanna buy the one's with the HID kit included but still need to install a relay...I'll be really PISSED!!!!:brickwall

My last question is....If I were to purchase the Halo Headlights with the HID kit, will these HID's be the 55w kit? Or will they be the 35w kit but come with a relay harness because as everyone knows, you need a relay harness to run HID's in a WK or else your gonna get the flickering issues.

If anyone can answer all these...I WILL LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.