can the bilstien eliminate the sl spacer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > can the bilstien eliminate the sl spacer?

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #1
blayzyboy
2009 WK 

can the bilstien eliminate the sl spacer?

I just orderd sl to stack on my ome lift for 6 inch lift but can I use bilstien 5100 at its highest seting to eliminate the preload spacer block and not cut 1 full coil off the ome spring? Any help would be much appreciated

blayzyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
luckyse7ens
2010 XK Commander 

I am curious about this as well
Black WK Club #152
luckyse7ens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
Valpacer

2007 WK 

Check with Omelet he is playing with the 5100's as we type!

Thats the aim of using those yes, but i think you will end up higher with the 5100 and ome coil combined, even without the preload spacer.
2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD (Yup, RHD Australia)- 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU/SL Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails, Saguaro F & R Bars, RCV's, Warn 9.5cti-s, AEV Saverge Rims, Nitto Mud Grapplers, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Batteries - Build Thread - YouTube Vids
Valpacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
AcidAnton
Czech OffRoader

2005 WK 

^ Hmm.. Interested, wanted to go OME HD w/ Bilstien, but ill wait till I get more armor and get rid of my daystars

Upcoming Projects: Digital Camo Paint Job mod , 4" Superlift, 33" Tires, ARB Bumber, Tire Mount on Hitch

Silver WK Club Member #88
HEMI Club Member #80

R.I.P
1998 ZJ 5.9L Limited - Platinum
1997 ZJ 5.2L V8 - Mud Flooded the Engine - Donor Jeep now

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
I named mine Jezebel because she used to be the most powerful thing in the world, but now shes just an old, dirty ***** whose been around the block a few times.
AcidAnton is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.