JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Built from Skrach (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/built-skrach-1386921/)

skrach77 06-28-2012 10:38 PM

Built from Skrach

OME HD
Wheel spacers
New suspension bushings
Discos

Thank you Kolak!!! Unbeatable service and advice- I wont buy from anywhere else.

Now I wait... good thing I have some mods to do to keep me busy for a few weekends. Last thing to do now is pick out tires.

terrasmak 06-28-2012 10:44 PM

New bushings? What is available

skrach77 06-28-2012 10:52 PM

PM Kolak- basically installing the lift and changing the bushings are the same process- so while doing one project, I'm doing both since I'm getting near 90K miles. Its not a lot of stuff, and it was very reasonably priced. I couldn't justify not doing it since I'm already doing the lift.

Birdfird 06-29-2012 04:25 AM

Mind if I ask how much the bushings are? I'm ordering the superlift from kolak, hopefully, on 5th. If it's not to bad I might do them both as well. I know I can PM, but I'm pretty sure I bug him enough :laugh:

JeepN4KC 06-29-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skrach77 (Post 13792788)
OME HD
Wheel spacers
New suspension bushings
Discos

Thank you Kolak!!! Unbeatable service and advice- I wont buy from anywhere else.

Now I wait... good thing I have some mods to do to keep me busy for a few weekends. Last thing to do now is pick out tires.

Congrats, dude! I love my OME. Kolak is the guy to go to for that kit. And I highlighted the most profound part of your post...............:shhh:

skrach77 06-29-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdfird
Mind if I ask how much the bushings are? I'm ordering the superlift from kolak, hopefully, on 5th. If it's not to bad I might do them both as well. I know I can PM, but I'm pretty sure I bug him enough :laugh:

Just talk to Kolak when u order your other stuff. The deals he gives us feel so low that I don't want to quote a price he can't match later. That's his business and how he pays his bills. I wouldn't want to do that to someone who helps us all out so much. He is such a nice guy, he wont mind talking to you at all. Lets just say the bushing are costing me less then the amount of gas I burn in 1 week, and since I was already doing the lift it made sense to do them too.

Oh, and special thanks to Kolak for even asking my mileage and pointing them out, or else I would have never known until something failed and I had to uninstall and then reinstall the lift to change them then.

Kolak 06-29-2012 02:51 PM

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread. That really means a lot to me :thumbsup:

TurboDiesel 06-29-2012 05:52 PM

My order from Kolak should be here tuesday :D

skrach77 07-12-2012 09:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 431905

Attachment 431906

Some goodies cane today. Still waiting on spacers, springs, and shocks though...

06WKHEMI 07-12-2012 09:35 PM

My superchips from kolak should be here Monday I love getting new toys for the jeep

scootr29 07-13-2012 06:14 AM

Kolak details on the suspension bushings?....as a business man you need to promote what ya got for sale....

skrach77 07-13-2012 07:32 AM

It looks basically like the bushings are the rubber isolators that sit on each end of the springs. Which is great because 3 of mine were in BAD shape when I changed shocks/stuts last fall. Will be very easy to install too since I'm changing all of the springs anyway.

Thx for the suggestion Kolak!

skrach77 07-16-2012 08:25 PM

After some hassle and drama with a different programmer, Kolak is also now sending me a Superchips Programmer to complete the start to my build. I honestly cant thank him enough! His level of customer service and depth of knowledge is far beyond anything I would have expected. Thanks Kolak!

Phase 1 of my build will be completed once all of the parts arrive later this week, and I get to install.

Phase 2 is already in planning, and hopefully will include a new front bumper/winch, skids, some lighting tricks, and a long range CB solution- all being designed for emergency first responder duties and situation support for post disasters (I live in Oklahoma- think Tornado debris clearing to allow real emergency vehicles into effected areas).

Has anyone fully Rhino lined their WK yet? I already found a place to get mine done with factory-like results.

Camp 07-16-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skrach77
After some hassle and drama with a different programmer, Kolak is also now sending me a Superchips Programmer to complete the start to my build. I honestly cant thank him enough! His level of customer service and depth of knowledge is far beyond anything I would have expected. Thanks Kolak!

Phase 1 of my build will be completed once all of the parts arrive later this week, and I get to install.

Phase 2 is already in planning, and hopefully will include a new front bumper/winch, skids, some lighting tricks, and a long range CB solution- all being designed for emergency first responder duties and situation support for post disasters (I live in Oklahoma- think Tornado debris clearing to allow real emergency vehicles into effected areas).

Has anyone fully Rhino lined their WK yet? I already found a place to get mine done with factory-like results.

I would love to see someone rhino line their wk. My dads friend had his old original bronco completely rhino lined and it was seriously bada$$!

Sent from my HTC 3D using JeepForum

skrach77 07-17-2012 07:12 AM

I work with a guy that drives a fully rhino's new tundra- his dad does it along with some fabricating for a living. It looks so good, you would think it came from the factory like that. I'm really considering it due to the amount of scratches and dents I tend to accumulate on my vehicles running 1st Response. He said is stupid tough stuff, he has had all his windows cracked from hail, but zero dents or marks anywhere on the truck.

I'm looking into it. Oh, and they can color match! Means lots of options on color

The time now is 08:18 AM.