Broke a pin PCM 2005 Laredo.. Can I buy a replacement... - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-03-2011, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
rambino

Broke a pin PCM 2005 Laredo.. Can I buy a replacement...

I was pulling out a connector on my 4x4 2005 Laredo and noticed one of the pins came loose and pulled out as well. This really sux. A new PCM is around 600$ however I see one on Ebay used with my exact part number P56044516AE.

Can I buy the used one with the same part number and have the Dealer Flash it to my car or do I have to buy a totally fresh one from the start?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Tango.
2008 WK 

The dealer, or any one with a programmer can flash it.

I have noticed a lot of "junk" on eBay. i.e. Defective items that people say are perfect. Make sure it has a warentee, and if it does and it's bad, the dealer is still going to charge for the programming.

SOme computer board repair guys can fix those pins. Not sure what they would charge though?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.