BRAND NEW 5.7 Overland HEMI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > BRAND NEW 5.7 Overland HEMI

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 11-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #1
dukeme

BRAND NEW 5.7 Overland HEMI

I'm new to the forum and just took ownership of a brand NEW 2007 Grand Jeep Cherokee Overland Hemi...First off, this is one fine ride...POWER! Lot's of it when needed, second, it has every option you can get. I have been a Mercedes guy for the past couple of years and decided to look at the new Hemi jeeps. Well, I'm glad I did because this absolutly blows away every part of the ML 500 Mercedes...I do not know were to begin however, the new 2007 HEMI is PUMPED UP!...Now, for the fun stuff, add on's...Jet Chip, K & N Air tube...Headers when the become avalible. This rig rocks.

Unread 11-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
Crookster777
2010 WK 

Any Pics of the Overland? My lease is running up in March and I am going to get a fully loaded Overland, but I have not seen any in my area.
Crookster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #3
jeep_on

Congratulations on your new toy. I’ve only ever seen once Overland WK my self, and that was down in Phoenix. Sounds like you all ready all ready know what you wanta do as far as performance mods go. I would not suggest the JetChip though. The PCM will learn the chip over time and it will become useless.

If you have some time to kill (a few hours with the right tools) you can swap in a cam from a 6.1L Hemi. The Dodge Ram guys seem to do this mod a lot and they like it. The a new cam, PIPK and a new exhaust you will have a nice WK. Than all you’d need to do is lift it, new BFG A/T tires and a roof rack and it would be complete.

Waiting on a 2013 RHD JK Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
Wait, you can't cross creeks up there? What the Hell is up with these Canadians?
jeep_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
dukeme

2007 Hemi Overland Pics On The Way

Can't wait until the mods begin! Any creative suggestions?
Unread 11-14-2006, 11:29 AM   #5
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

no pics = no jeep.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 12:48 PM   #6
dukeme

Just got the machine, no time yet for the pics...Trust me, GOLD, saddle tan interior. It was ordered for the owner of the dealership and I told him, it had my name all over it!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.