Blower turns off then back on - Already replace the Resistor on WK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Blower turns off then back on - Already replace the Resistor on WK

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
rbptrsn
2006 WK 

Blower turns off then back on - Already replace the Resistor on WK

I first had the problem with the blower only working on high. I read on one of the threads that this was due to a bad fan resistor. I replaced the part and the blower was working fine until recently. The blower randomly shuts off then turns back on. I am hoping this is not the blender doors, it sounds like a short to me. Has anyone had this problem before.

I Had the blinking dash lights syndrome so replaced the ignition switch hoping this would solve the problem too. It fixed the lights not the blower.

rbptrsn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a/c , electrical issue , wk

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.