Bit of style lol - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Bit of style lol

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #1
Ditchd
2009 WK 

Bit of style lol

I'm contemplating rock sliders or side steps for my silver wk.

Basically I can't make my mind up, chrome or black ?

Does anyone have any silver wk within em on ?

Cheers

Ditchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
audiophonicz
2007 WK 

Do you plan on using sliders? Youd scratch the chrome ones up good and them you cant just paint. If not, why not just paint them silver to match?

As far as steps, I'm still tryin to figure out how to make them AMP electric steps work for the WKs.
audiophonicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
Ditchd
2009 WK 

Good point should have mentioned that.

No they'll not be used as heavy duty sliders. This car doesn't do heavy off road its my everyday ride too. It does do what we over here call green laning and rock sliders are not required for that.

Tbh what I need the for most is climbing up to reach the roof bars as they're used quite a lot and I need access from the side. The just in case protection is secondary , if they did get scratched to hell I'd be so grateful it wasn't the paintwork I wouldn't be worried.
Ditchd is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.