Battery Replacement Question 08WK3.7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Battery Replacement Question 08WK3.7

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
JackB1
2008 WK 

Battery Replacement Question 08WK3.7

WalMarts Maxx battery get a good review in CR but if I use their in store battery finder it shows a replacement number of 94R and the shelf # is skipped. It was the same online until recently where the online battery finder now shows a Maxx H7. I copied the dimensions and will check my WK tomorrow but I was curious if anyone else has installed this H7 Maxx and can verify it is the correct replacement?

JackB1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
gunderhoney

Battery Replacement Number

I have an 08 with 3.7 engine. It has the original Mopar battery that identifies it as H7-72. I assume the 72 refers to months.
gunderhoney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
hdsport
2008 WK 

2008 JGC Limited, 4.7L.....Just put in the Wal-Mart H7 MAXX.
This is the same dimensions and a drop-in replacement.
I think it may even have more CCA than the original.

Oh, FYI....I had to stand on a stool in front of the battery so I could lift the old one out and install the new one.....they are heavy.........

Let us know how you make out.
In God We Trust
hdsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
JKM
2005 WK 

94R and H7 are the same battery. They are different codes from different industry size indexes that are equivalent
JKM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.