Attn: NewB's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Attn: NewB's

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #1
KingPrat
2001 WJ 

Attn: NewB's

This thread was started in the ZJ/WJ section as well. There seems to be a ton of new users this week.

Please, before starting a new thread, look through the first page or 2 of threads. The hard downshift problem has been answered 3 times in the last 2 days. (Twice today)

The WK and XK are VERY similar. If you have a WK and someone is having a similar problem with an XK, or vice versa, it's probably the same problem.

Hopefully we can start a FAQ section soon (hint hint: moderator ) so we can all look through from time to time

I don't mean to be an *****, but it gets frustrating, because it's so easy to avoid.

We do appreciate the support from everyone and love having the community grow. Please don't take this as a reason to leave, just as a polite suggestion

Thanks

Nokian Vatiiva tires: 235/65-17

Previous:1997 ZJ TSi 4.0. Some stuff added

Western New England College '08
Golden Bear Lacrosse #13
Week 11 USILA Rank: #15
2008: 16-5
NCAA Elite 8
TCCC Champions

Please read and share!!
KingPrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
KingPrat
2001 WJ 

Another fantastic resource for these Jeeps:

www.wkjeeps.com

www.xkjeeps.com

A lot of time was spent setting up these websites, and it shows. There's a ton of information. I gave my father this link and he loves using it, so he doesn't have to call me every time he can't figure out a new "doo dad" as he likes to call them.

Prat

Nokian Vatiiva tires: 235/65-17

Previous:1997 ZJ TSi 4.0. Some stuff added

Western New England College '08
Golden Bear Lacrosse #13
Week 11 USILA Rank: #15
2008: 16-5
NCAA Elite 8
TCCC Champions

Please read and share!!
KingPrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.