Anybody in the Philadelphia, PA area with an 07-08 Diesel Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Anybody in the Philadelphia, PA area with an 07-08 Diesel Grand Cherokee

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
jrv8984

Anybody in the Philadelphia, PA area with an 07-08 Diesel Grand Cherokee

Hey guys, is there anybody in the Philadelphia, PA area that owns an 07-08 Grand Cherokee CRD. Would you be willing to let my wife and I check out your Jeep and take it for a spin, so that we can compare it with the one we just bought. We want to see if the one we bought is behaving correctly or not. Because of the problem linked below.
Thanks

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/h...ealer-1526849/

jrv8984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
jrv8984

Anybody within like1.5 -2 hours from Philly would work also.
Thanks
jrv8984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
Zlartibartfast

2007 WK 

If you want to pay a visit to Austin, I can let you drive my CRD. We have good beer and barbecue down here. And there's usually a band playing somewhere nearby.....
Zlartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
gemiller
2008 WK 

I'm 2 hours awayish, but I'll be on vacation from friday night (tomorrow)-following saturday. But reading your issue thread, it shouldn't make a lick of difference whether its diesel or gas other than engine feel since you are reporting transmission issues.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.