Any Gotcha's with front Lower Control Arm Replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Any Gotcha's with front Lower Control Arm Replacement

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #1
DeChache
2003 WJ 

Any Gotcha's with front Lower Control Arm Replacement

As the title says. I will be replacing the front LCAs on my 08 this weekend are there any gotcha's I should know about?

I already have everything ripped apart from a strut change. Just need to pull off the old arms and put the new ones on.

I'm changing them because of rust issues. I spent two days trying to get the strut clevis bushing out said screw it and bought new LCAs.

I've done this before on the WJ just new the the Independent front of the WK

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.