Airbag light? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Airbag light?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 09-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
B_Baity10

Airbag light?

My airbag light is on in my 05 WK and passenger airbag light is not on, any ideas as to why it would be on and how to turn it off?

B_Baity10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Texas WJ
Web Wheeler

2005 WK 

When this happened to me it was after I was cleaning under the seat. Some googling around pointed to me knocking a wire loose under the seat. I made sure the connections were all tight then followed this procedure to realign the extents on the sensors. Basically, the sensor lost track of where the seat was. Moving the seat all the way forward and back several times did the trick. Good luck
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #3
B_Baity10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas WJ
When this happened to me it was after I was cleaning under the seat. Some googling around pointed to me knocking a wire loose under the seat. I made sure the connections were all tight then followed this procedure to realign the extents on the sensors. Basically, the sensor lost track of where the seat was. Moving the seat all the way forward and back several times did the trick. Good luck
This worked! Thank you for the help!
B_Baity10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Texas WJ
Web Wheeler

2005 WK 

Great to hear. It's always nice when a fix is cheap and easy.
Unread 09-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #5
94jeepman
Jager93

2005 WK 

both of mine have been on since I blew out my struts.
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
AcidAnton
Czech OffRoader

2005 WK 

You don't say... I will have to try! Mine came on after cleaning the floor

Upcoming Projects: Digital Camo Paint Job mod , 4" Superlift, 33" Tires, ARB Bumber, Tire Mount on Hitch

Silver WK Club Member #88
HEMI Club Member #80

R.I.P
1998 ZJ 5.9L Limited - Platinum
1997 ZJ 5.2L V8 - Mud Flooded the Engine - Donor Jeep now

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
I named mine Jezebel because she used to be the most powerful thing in the world, but now shes just an old, dirty ***** whose been around the block a few times.
AcidAnton is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.