Aftermarket WK headlights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Aftermarket WK headlights

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
iced_wk
2006 WK 

Aftermarket WK headlights

So I've looked all over and I cant find any aftermarket headlight for my GC. Ive seen several different tail lights but no headlights. I'm really interested in getting some HID projectors. Has anyone been able to find anything?

iced_wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
bull_blaster
2005 WK 

2008 WK will be equiped with HID projector headlights, iam not sure if its gona be an easy swap since the 2008 front end looks alittle bit different than the 05+, iam hoping they're gona be a direct and easy fit for the 05+ WK's, and before i forget , iam sure the price tag on those would be at least an arm.

are you looking for style and look or more light output?
bull_blaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
LEDFoot
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull_blaster
2008 WK will be equiped with HID projector headlights, iam not sure if its gona be an easy swap since the 2008 front end looks alittle bit different than the 05+, iam hoping they're gona be a direct and easy fit for the 05+ WK's, and before i forget , iam sure the price tag on those would be at least an arm.

are you looking for style and look or more light output?

Unfortunately it looks as though it's not going to be anywhere near a direct swap. Unless you are swapping out the front bumper as well..
t.
LEDFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #4
iced_wk
2006 WK 

im kinda in it for looks and performance my buddy put a set in his cobalt and they look awesome while also giving him about twice as much output. got halos too, bimmer style...very nice. The lamps themselves look like they could easily be set up as such. I donno why anyone hasnt made em yet

mabey ill have to try and fab some of my own
Unread 07-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
DangerousTacos

Ebay it, there are plenty of people selling kits. I think they fit inside our current headlamps.

Don't hold me to being right on this though
Unread 07-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
iced_wk
2006 WK 

theres lots of hid kits but no projectors, which is what im after
Unread 07-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #7
bull_blaster
2005 WK 

i feel your pain and need, i've looked all over the net for projectores and after market headlight for my WK, pretty much ever since i bought it back in 2005. my dad got the projectors headlights on his 2003 Grandcherokee, he bought them of ebay. so i kept hoping that since they made them for the 1999-2004 they were gona make'em for the WK new models. So far ive seen non, which made me give up and install my 8000K HID bulbs straight in, which i was totaly shocked by their superior performance in a stock housing.

good luck on your search and please do let us know if you find any ,
bull_blaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2007, 10:56 PM   #8
CurtP

I'm looking into a set of real Xenon headlights, complete with washers and self-levelers. They're expensive though. I have not heard back from the company yet, but I just e-mailed them yesterday.
CurtP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.