After Market In Dash Stereo? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > After Market In Dash Stereo?

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread Today, 05:34 PM   #1
aidenkael
2007 WK 

After Market In Dash Stereo?

I all, I am looking for an after market in dash stereo for my 07 Grand Cherokee. I found some online, but they are all $2000k + with nav systems, and I am looking for something a bit cheaper and with no nav. Ideally I would like to stay under $400, with Bluetooth and cell phone hookup. I looked into building one myself (I am a software developer by trade) and it can be done (with a little hassle). Is there a brand or specific stereo you can recommend, and what should I be looking for as far as compatibility? I have the standard AM/FM radio in it now.

aidenkael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 05:43 PM   #2
atarijedi
2008 WK 

There are a whole bunch of double DIN ones that run android, on eBay.
atarijedi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.