post #1 of Old 09-19-2012, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Hunterdad
2005 WK 

ABS and Traction Control Light On

The ABS and traction control light in my '05 3.7 GC have been coming on intermediately for the past week or so. I disconnected the negative battery terminal for a few hours on Monday. All was well yesterday, then it came back on as I was pulling out of the driveway this morning. I had it in the shop last Monday for a rear pinion seal and rear passenger side axle seal.

Would the work they did have anything to do with the sensors causing the lights to come on? Any help/insight is greatly appreciated.
Do lot nu dep Bo do nu Chan goi so sinh cao cap Chup anh nghe thuat cho be Quan ao nu han quoc Vest cong so cao cap Vest cong so cao cap
Thanks
Adam

2005 WK 3.7L | RC 2"BB | Monroe LL | 265-70-17 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S | 1.25" TeraFlex Spacers
post #2 of Old 09-19-2012, 11:30 AM
jiggadog
2008 WK 

need to see what the codes are to help narrow it down. code will tell you if it's the same corner that had the work done. it's weird that the warning light does not stay on. could be an issue with the sensor or installation if they had to take it off.

2008 WK CRD Limited 4x4. Every available option package