75w140 fluid how much to buy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 75w140 fluid how much to buy

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 08-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
ChrisWK
2005 WK 

75w140 fluid how much to buy

Looking to order axel oil for 5.7 wk 4x4 front and rear how much do I need and how much modified lube to use. Also how much transfer case oil to order too.

Thanks

Limited HEMI Dark Khaki Pearl SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k,Chrome SRT Reps
ChrisWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_maintenance.htm#FAXLE

http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_maintenance.htm#TCASE

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2014, 09:02 AM   #3
caulk04
2008 WK 

4qt gear oil, two bottles of LSD additive (one each axle regardless of what fluid you buy)

2qt t-case fluid.

Worked for me.

Also, do you have an owners manual?
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #4
ChrisWK
2005 WK 

So I need 2qts of 75w140 per axel and one bottle of additive Per axel.
2qts t case oil mopar only was what I read.
I download some manual on one of the jeep sites.
Limited HEMI Dark Khaki Pearl SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k,Chrome SRT Reps
ChrisWK is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.