4XGuard Front skid plate - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 4XGuard Front skid plate

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 09-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
thequif
2005 WK 

4XGuard Front skid plate

Anyone have a 4XGuard front skid plate for sale.

Or any idea where to get one, there web site says on back order for quite some time now.

thanks

thequif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
kingvm
2005 WK 

I just ordered one 2 weeks ago and it came in within a week.

Are you sure you were not looking at the bumper brush guard. That is the only thing I have heard that is on backorder from them.
Unread 09-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #3
555ctsv
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvm View Post
I just ordered one 2 weeks ago and it came in within a week.

Are you sure you were not looking at the bumper brush guard. That is the only thing I have heard that is on backorder from them.
You must have gotten one of the last ones...

06 WK Limited 4x4 Racing Solutions 6.4L 392 Stroker HEMI - 2" Daystar / 255-75-17 BFG MT's / SpiderTrax 1.5" / SRT8 Exhaust / K&N Intake / HID Headlights and Fogs / Alto Red Eagle Clutch Packs / Transgo Shift Kit / Diablo Trinity / Bilstein Shocks / Rear SRT Sway / Deeza Front End Links
555ctsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #4
JCDubya
2009 WK 

does this fit the '08/'09 bumper?
JCDubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
TRZ
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDubya View Post
Yes.

Poor Russ (owner of 4xGuard) he's had a hell of a time getting fabricators for his stuff. The economy has forced fabricators to lay off staff, he's relatively small fry compared to the rest of their customers, so he gets pushed to the end of the line. Hang in there, he'll get his stock replenished and his engineering and quality are first rate.
TRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
BonesWK
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ View Post
Yes.

Poor Russ (owner of 4xGuard) he's had a hell of a time getting fabricators for his stuff. The economy has forced fabricators to lay off staff, he's relatively small fry compared to the rest of their customers, so he gets pushed to the end of the line. Hang in there, he'll get his stock replenished and his engineering and quality are first rate.
x2... Ive been on here for a while, and people really seem to stand next to his products... just saving some money so I can get in on them!!
2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
Colo.kid
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDubya View Post
The Front Guard HC has been redesigned to fit the newer style bumpers. It is my understanding the new product will begin powder coating today so they may be available as early as next week. Please watch the website for pictures and availability.
Colo.kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
JCDubya
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colo.kid View Post
The Front Guard HC has been redesigned to fit the newer style bumpers. It is my understanding the new product will begin powder coating today so they may be available as early as next week. Please watch the website for pictures and availability.
Do some in gloss black
JCDubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
thequif
2005 WK 

Update,

I ordered 1 3-4 days ago, and they shipped today.
thequif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
WSPJeep
1988 YJ Wrangler 

So will there be a 2008 version and a 05-07 version? or will the redesigned version fit both still.
WSPJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.