.25 to .50 inch wheel spacers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > .25 to .50 inch wheel spacers

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 06-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
cloy24
2005 WK 

.25 to .50 inch wheel spacers

I recently installed a 2 inch rough country lift kit with P265/70R17 BFG Rugged Terrains on my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was told during the installation process that there would only be rubbing at full lock. After a couple of weeks of driving I can tell I need to do something. So I would like to purchase a good, quality brand wheel spacer but nothing bigger than an inch. Anywhere from .25 to and inch would be great. But Spidertrax doesn't make that size. The smallest they make is 1.5 which is too big for me. Any help???

Also i found this wheel spacer but I don't know the quality.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ei...okee/year/2005

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cloy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
GhostRider08
2008 WK 

BORA makes 1 inch spacers. I"'ve had them on my truck since January with no problems.
GhostRider08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.