2008 CRD Grand cherokee P0670 code - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2008 CRD Grand cherokee P0670 code

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
steveincwmbran
2008 WK 

2008 CRD Grand cherokee P0670 code

My 2008 grand Cherokee CRD was turning over bit longer than normal especially when cold, but always started. Decided to change all glow plugs as on original plugs and 56K miles. One of the plugs had dubious reading when checked with meter. Seems to start fine and on cold mornings starts ok also. I got hold of ODB scanner and using app on phone checked codes and have P0670 code coming up as current. This seems to list as glow plug module.
My point is jeep is starting and running fine, is this code just erroneous and will disappear, been couple of weeks now though, or do I need to worry about this. Don't want to waste 200 pound on something until I have a problem that needs sorting. Or could the code mena something else. Also never had mil come on except on initial lamp check, so i know bulb is ok. Any pointers appreciated.

steveincwmbran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #2
jjlmn
2008 WK 

I had intermittent GP codes last fall . Bit the bullet and replaced all 6 plugs + module . Problem gone.
jjlmn is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.