2006 WK 5 button key possible?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2006 WK 5 button key possible??

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 08-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
bstrain74

2006 WK 5 button key possible??

Hello, my first post! I just bought a used 2006 5.7L GC and I love it. It has remote start and my 2 keys are the 4 button type. I have a separate remote start fob with a Jeep logo. Under the dash I see the Mopar remote start box. I have seen 5 button keys that look like mine that have a button for remote start. Does anyone know if these keys will work with my car and remote start?? I'd rather have the 5 button keys than the separate fob for the RS. Thanks very much!!

bstrain74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.