2006 Jeep Commander 2nd Row Cupholder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2006 Jeep Commander 2nd Row Cupholder

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 07-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
sean0965

2006 Jeep Commander 2nd Row Cupholder

This may be a goofy question. I bought a Jeep 2006 Commander and noticed that the 2nd row passenger arm rest has a cup holder built in the front. It is supposed to be spring loaded, you push it and it is supposed to pop out. Mine is apparantly jammed in and won't pop out.

Anyonw know how to remove it out without putting screwdriver gouge marks all over it?

sean0965 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
nhpso224

Mine did the same thing when one of my friends shoved it in to hard. I just took a small flat tip screwdriver and eased it back out.

'06 XK Commander, 4.7l, Crystal Inferno Red Pearl, Dark Gray 5 spokes, Slate Gray Leather intreior, Command view skylights
nhpso224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
sean0965

Thanks....the dealer gave me the same advice. I also shot in a couple squirts of WD40 and worked it in. Works fine now.

Thanks
sean0965 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
BonesWK
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhpso224 View Post
Mine did the same thing when one of my friends shoved it in to hard. I just took a small flat tip screwdriver and eased it back out.
Thats what SHE said
Couldnt resist.
2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.