2005 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2005 Grand Cherokee

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Jay75

2005 Grand Cherokee

I'm new here, First post.
I blew a hose off my fire wall Halloween night and lost all coolant. I got the hose back on,but now i can't seem to keep coolant. Not sure where it's coming out and i didn't want to keep it running. Any help would be great?
Thanks,
Jay

Jay75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay75
I'm new here, First post. I blew a hose off my fire wall Halloween night and lost all coolant. I got the hose back on,but now i can't seem to keep coolant. Not sure where it's coming out and i didn't want to keep it running. Any help would be great? Thanks, Jay
Get it towed to a trusted mechanic and have them perform a Compression test. That will most likely determined where the leak is coming from. Personally I would say it is coming from the house. Have you checked all up and down it for cracks?
Unread 11-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
tom19511
2006 WK 

You probably never filled it up.. Check on here for placement of the bleed valve. Has to be filled up and air purged from system..
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.