2005 Gr. Cherokee Struts/shocks replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2005 Gr. Cherokee Struts/shocks replacement

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Buddman1
2005 WK 

2005 Gr. Cherokee Struts/shocks replacement

New to the forum - didn't do much searching on this forum but have looked at various parts outlets without much luck. Looking for assistance.
I want to replace the OEM front struts and rear shocks with aftermarket. Does anyone know if they are available?

Buddman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
colinzj
2006 WK 

Don't know about any other brands, but Monroe's got their usual variety of options for the WK.
colinzj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
sbcjeep
2005 WK 

Go to www.shox.com or www.shockwarehouse.com and see what is available. I bought mine from Kolak at Kolak

There are shocks available from Bilstein (what I purchased), Rancho and Monroe.

Last edited by sbcjeep; 09-04-2008 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: I really can't type.
sbcjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Bilsteins are the way to go.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
Ryanb08

shock

Bilsteins... I just ordered a set and the Addco rear sway bar from Kolak an hour ago. Very knowledgable vendor. His name is Nick. PM him on this forum or email Kolak@kolakperformance.com
Ryanb08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.