2" MOPAR HITCH COVER "JEEP" - Where to buy? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 2" MOPAR HITCH COVER "JEEP" - Where to buy?

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
zedtechus
2008 WK 

2" MOPAR HITCH COVER "JEEP" - Where to buy?

Hi,

I would like to buy this hitch cover on ebay, the price is right... but the shipping to Canada is twice the price of the item.... Anybody knows where I could buy this from Canada or somewhere else but with less shipping fees?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-MOPAR-Hit...daf339&vxp=mtr

Unread 10-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
JRLT
2010 WK 

Check your closest Jeep dealer.
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
yzjwk
2005 WK 

I usually buy my "JEEP" stuff from quadratec.http://www.quadratec.com/products/pr...kw=hitch+cover
Can Tire has started carying JEEP licensed products too , so you might check there first .
00 WJ 4.0
yzjwk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
zedtechus
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzjwk View Post
I usually buy my "JEEP" stuff from quadratec.http://www.quadratec.com/products/pr...kw=hitch+cover
Can Tire has started carying JEEP licensed products too , so you might check there first .
Quadratec charges 23$ for shipping (Montreal area). I'll check that with Canadian tire.

Any other websites suggestions?

Thanks
Unread 10-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
yzjwk
2005 WK 

Not much in canada for licensed jeep products ( although much better in the last 5-6 years) . You can try the dealer as mentioned ,but i've never had any luck getting anything like that from them .
I usually order enough where it makes the shipping worth while . There's also a company just south of the Manitoba border here who will take in orders shipped free in the US and then ship them up to a depot here for pickup at a nominal rate . Maybe there's someone in New York or Maine doing that ?
Good luck .
00 WJ 4.0
yzjwk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.