08 GC Laredo - - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 08 GC Laredo -

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 03-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
BatmanX

08 GC Laredo -

Just got a call from the dealer, they know I want another one for the lady, and they are hurting for sales....

Surprised me when he said he had an '08 that is fully loaded that he would sell for low 20s. Haven't even looked at the 08 yet. Are they selling them for that low?

BatmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
08WKJGC
1998 ZJ 

With the right incentives, I think they are selling for around that much. There was either 4500 cash back or 1.9 percent special financing when I bought my 08 in December.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.