07 Power-folding mirrors - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 07 Power-folding mirrors

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-09-2007, 10:52 AM   #16
merlinTec

Hi
Well I just changed two on an overland for incorrect build (it should have come with silver covers) but came with standard black. Could be a nice E-bay sale if warranty don’t want them back as they are new.
Regards,
Merlin

Unread 09-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
CRD Owner
2007 WK 

Will they fit a 2007 GC CRD?

The mirrors on my GC are all black.

Also, how difficult would you rate doing the switch?

Thanks
CRD Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #18
merlinTec

Hi
They came off a 2007 GC CRD but UKWH GC not a US WK GC so will fit but the glass would be different like jeep on has said. Fitting the switch very easy, think the hardest bit would be putting the wires in to the passenger mirror.
Regards,
Merlin
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #19
2007GC Overland
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinTec
Hi
They came off a 2007 GC CRD but UKWH GC not a US WK GC so will fit but the glass would be different like jeep on has said. Fitting the switch very easy, think the hardest bit would be putting the wires in to the passenger mirror.
Regards,
Merlin
Hi Merlin,
I am confused - you said the GLASS would be different. Are you saying the glass mirror would be different and why in the world would it be different? I would use one mirror type for all Jeeps.
thanks
Bill
2007GC Overland is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.