06 Grand Cherokee Electronic Issues? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 06 Grand Cherokee Electronic Issues?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
craigebaker

06 Grand Cherokee Electronic Issues?

I have not had my Jeep for a year and I have already been in to the dealear twice for the check engine light (they rechipped it once already), replaced the battery, and gone in 3 times because my Jeep acts like it wants to stall sometimes while stopped at a long red light. Has anyone else had similar problems?

craigebaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
Harts2k

I haven't had any problems with my Jeep but sounds like the same problems I had with my old Audi. They eventually had to replace the chip in the car. They think it was a bad connection that was causing the engine to think it was getting air into the cylinders but it wasn't - or vice versa. I traded the car in so I don't know what happened with it. Hope no one on here is driving it.
Harts2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
dflip99

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigebaker
I have not had my Jeep for a year and I have already been in to the dealear twice for the check engine light (they rechipped it once already), replaced the battery, and gone in 3 times because my Jeep acts like it wants to stall sometimes while stopped at a long red light. Has anyone else had similar problems?
You have 4.7 or Hemi?

See links below:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/commander-stalls-traffic-when-slowing-down-253493/

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...read.php?t=697
dflip99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.