05 WK Grand Quadra Drive Carrier - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 05 WK Grand Quadra Drive Carrier

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 08-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
peekay0019

Hello

According to my mechanic i need, for the front, the quadra drive carrier.

Does this sound like a part? When i turn at low speed, there is a scraping/jumping type noise from the front. The mechanic has diagnosed this and i trust him so now i am looking for a second hand part.

Any ideas about where i could get a secondhand part or any other comments?

I am in Australia but currently travelling to the US with my US girlfriend to meet her family so will have the opportunity to have it shipped within US. My point is i will be able to buy it in the US.

Thanks everybody. I appreciate your help with this.

Last edited by peekay0019; 08-27-2013 at 05:51 PM..
peekay0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #2
peekay0019

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay0019 View Post
Hello

According to my mechanic i need, for the front, the quadra drive carrier.

Does this sound like a part? When i turn at low speed, there is a scraping/jumping type noise from the front. The mechanic has diagnosed this and i trust him so now i am looking for a second hand part.

Any ideas about where i could get a secondhand part or any other comments?

I am in Australia but currently travelling to the US with my US girlfriend to meet her family so will have the opportunity to have it shipped within US. My point is i will be able to buy it in the US.

Thanks everybody. I appreciate your help with this.
Hey. Just bumping if anybody has any ideas. Cheers
peekay0019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.