05 laredo 3.7L just purchased - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 05 laredo 3.7L just purchased

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
qborotali

05 laredo 3.7L just purchased

my fiance just suprised me when she brought it home today i thought she was getting a v8 with 4wd but she got a v6 that says 4x4 on the back but has no 4lo, i pissed because im pretty sure it wont be able to offroad on the beaches here in ny

qborotali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
bull_blaster
2005 WK 

my 05 3.7 4x4 is pretty awsome off road, not rock crawling and rough trails, but its pretty decent and never got stock on the beach. you will be surprised when you test it.
bull_blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
qborotali

the thing is here in ny the sand is so soft i have a nissan frontier 4x4 it excellent offroad one day i left it in 4h when i was getting on the beach and i got stuck i dont want the same to happen to here with the jeep because if she cant get herself out and nobody helps her a tow off the beach wil cost alot...p.s you know if the jeep liberty engine parts are compatible with this engine?
qborotali is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.