05 gc no reverse lights and inspection due please help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 05 gc no reverse lights and inspection due please help

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 09-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
trble

05 gc no reverse lights and inspection due please help

hello all

i have an 05 gc, i remembermy reverse lights working a couple months ago then randomly they stopped coming on. i searched and saw someone say something about a fuse 19 but that was good, lights are new but wernt burtout. i dont know what else to check after this. i also check the codes after some random poster mentioned it fixed his but that didnt help, but i did use some random code reader from my buddys shop.

thanks for any and all help

joe

trble is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.