05 GC 5.7L Hemi fully loaded trans problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > 05 GC 5.7L Hemi fully loaded trans problem

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
swilson439

05 GC 5.7L Hemi fully loaded trans problem

Had my GC 2years 11months. Have 26,000 miles. Started hearing a different sound like an exhaust leak when I stepped on the gas. Then two weeks ago, I couldn't get the car in gear. No reverse, no drive...nothing. The car had to be towed to the dealer. Luckily it's still under warrenty. Unfortunately, they seem to be in no hurry to work on it. They seem to think a spring got loose and went through the drum??? Anyway, when I pick it up I'll let you all know what they actually found. I love this Jeep and baby it. Always service it at the right time. Has anyone had a problem like this? When I asked the dealer they said well...............not really. What does that imply?
26,000 miles and the transmission goes. Not good. And in my opinion this dealer is not rating high for service. I hear they make no money on cars under warrenty and that's why they took 4 days just to diagnose the problem.
Is this true with all dealers? Thanks for letting me vent.

swilson439 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.