Whats up new here. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Whats up new here.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 09-30-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
merr818

Whats up new here.

Whats up. Seems to be a nice forum setup here. I used to be hard into cars you would'nt beleive how competitive and cocky those kind of people are. As of now i have a 2000 ford focus hatchback. I just finished my turbo kit on it and i have like 20k in it but am now selling it to get a jeep. I look forward to being here. Here's a few pictures of the current ride thats being sold.

merr818 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 04:41 PM   #2
question57
2012 JK Wrangler 

wow, kinda going in a whole other direction huh? Well welcome to the forum, and good luck with the jeep search. And once you got it, all the people that wave at you don't think you're cute, it just a Jeep thing so wave back.

06 Unlimited Rubicon was BUILT but now SOLD :(

04 X, armored, SuperLined, 31" - SOLD
question57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #3
merr818

Yea thats cool I will. I thought that was only a vette thing. Most car owners focus owners specific would rather flick you off and talk -=-=-=-= on your car then wave.
merr818 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 05:23 PM   #4
Frooch

Noone says you cant do both. I have a MK3 VR Jetta that I wouldnt sell to save my own life.

I'll save my Jeep wave till you get one but in the meantime Welcome!
Frooch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #5
Bowzer

Welcome to JF! You'll like Jeepin more
I had a '01 RSX (not Type-S)...
damn that thing was cop-bait. Had to sell it.. got my '84 CJ-7 (which I NEVER should've sold, had the '96 Vortec V6-sold it to my bro, he offered $2k more than what I paid for it 2 months previous{$7000}) - now I'm drivin an XJ.. my XJ! I luv it!
NP231
D30/front
8.25/rear
3.55s[/COLOR]
Mods: [COLOR=DarkRed]
Rusty's 3" kit (#300SP, full leaf pack)
Crager 15x8s
31" Dunlop Mud Rovers[/B] [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Bowzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
Awshux
Cynical Bastard

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome!
Unread 09-30-2005, 06:13 PM   #7
TJ on the Rocks

Welcome to the Forum
TJ on the Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 06:40 PM   #8
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by merr818
Whats up. Seems to be a nice forum setup here. I used to be hard into cars you would'nt beleive how competitive and cocky those kind of people are. As of now i have a 2000 ford focus hatchback. I just finished my turbo kit on it and i have like 20k in it but am now selling it to get a jeep. I look forward to being here. Here's a few pictures of the current ride thats being sold.

Unread 09-30-2005, 11:18 PM   #9
JeepXJSB

Welcome to JeepForum

[B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL=http://www.jeepchat.net][B][SIZE=2] [color=#FFCC00][FONT="verdana"]JeepChat.net[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp"][B][COLOR="Lime"]JeepinOutfitters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="White"]l [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.frappr.com/jeepforum"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Locate JeepForum Jeepers[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
JeepXJSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2005, 12:57 AM   #10
DrumBoy
1998 ZJ 

Heh-Heh-Heh another convert!

Now is the time for your initiation. Can you say: "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!"

-DrumBoy

P.S. Hope you get the reference....
DrumBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.