Pretty much a STEAL! New to Forums! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Pretty much a STEAL! New to Forums!

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 08-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
xKennie
1994 ZJ 

Pretty much a STEAL! New to Forums!

Names Kenny.

New to the forums however i have used this forum for searches plenty of times. Seems like a great site with a bunch of cool ppl.

Been wrenching since I was younger but mostly was into the import scene. Mainly s13,s14,z33s, etc etc. Stuck to RWD never was a fan of the FWD scene.

However my dad used to be manager over at Dick Cepek when I was really young. He also worked at Off Road Unlimited. Hes pretty much been into the Off Roading scene along with muscle cars his whole life.

Its safe to say I think its rubbing off on me. A few weeks ago I decided im going to switch it up and join the off roading side lol. I had sold my Nissan TT z32 for a good profit. At that point the search begin.

Literally within about 30 mins of searching I found a ZJ! And shes a beauty I must say!

It is a 94 Grand Cherokee 5.2l V-8 Laredo 4x4. It turns out the guy had 6 cars in his garage and wanted to get rid of it. It was only driven by his wife from time to time. Paint is SUPER! It also only had 128,xxx miles on it with every maintenance receipt as well. The Jeep runs awesome! Close to perfect interior as well. You would think a good penny would have to be spent, buuuut I ended up paying only $1000 for it plus i think 40 bucks for reg and 50 for smog. In the long run I only paid about $1100 bucks for a perfect jeep in my eyes.

This will now be my base for a nice build/work vehicle. Im a full time nursing student and work part time for my fathers business. In this case it is good to seeing that hes a manufactures rep for over 15 major lines such as weather tech, firestone air bag division, and tuff country. Pretty much every penny I have that isnt used for my bills and such will now be put into this Jeep.

Already got a flowmaster 40 delta flow series muffler installed along with a full sound system inside to accommodate for the driving needed to be done for work. My Tuff Country EZ Flex Kit should be here early next week as well along with the coil spacers. Daystar bushings should be here soon as well. After so then over to firestone to pick up some 31s. Once they are in I will be installing everything with pics.

Love the Jeep already and this site as im learning more and more. I cant wait to meet members and maybe do some off roading with a group! I love being out and about when I can or even helping someone wrench if they need another pair of hands.

Heres a pic of when I picked her up the first day.

xKennie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF and nice ZJ
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
xKennie
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooboy2112 View Post
Welcome to JF and nice ZJ
Thank you!
Unread 08-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum!!! Great find and you will enjoy it.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
xKennie
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerchief462
Welcome to the forum!!! Great find and you will enjoy it.
Thank you! I already am enjoying it a lot. My lift kit is going to be here tomorrow so I can't wait!
Unread 08-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
tjwood02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome!
tjwood02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #7
xKennie
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwood02 View Post
Welcome!
Thank you!
Unread 08-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #8
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

That's a pretty clean ZJ. Are you going to toss a lift in it? I have a 97 Grand myself. Tony

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
CALL TOLL FREE 866-403-3393
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2013, 12:42 AM   #9
xKennie
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony
That's a pretty clean ZJ. Are you going to toss a lift in it? I have a 97 Grand myself. Tony
Thanks man! Nice to meet you! And yeah I already got in my 3.5" tuff country ez flex kit with sway bar quick disconnects. Just waiting for a few parts from daystar now before installing everything.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.