Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pretty much a STEAL! New to Forums!

707 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  xKennie 
#1 ·
Names Kenny.

New to the forums however i have used this forum for searches plenty of times. Seems like a great site with a bunch of cool ppl.

Been wrenching since I was younger but mostly was into the import scene. Mainly s13,s14,z33s, etc etc. Stuck to RWD never was a fan of the FWD scene.

However my dad used to be manager over at Dick Cepek when I was really young. He also worked at Off Road Unlimited. Hes pretty much been into the Off Roading scene along with muscle cars his whole life.

Its safe to say I think its rubbing off on me. A few weeks ago I decided im going to switch it up and join the off roading side lol. I had sold my Nissan TT z32 for a good profit. At that point the search begin.

Literally within about 30 mins of searching I found a ZJ! And shes a beauty I must say!

It is a 94 Grand Cherokee 5.2l V-8 Laredo 4x4. It turns out the guy had 6 cars in his garage and wanted to get rid of it. It was only driven by his wife from time to time. Paint is SUPER! It also only had 128,xxx miles on it with every maintenance receipt as well. The Jeep runs awesome! Close to perfect interior as well. You would think a good penny would have to be spent, buuuut I ended up paying only $1000 for it plus i think 40 bucks for reg and 50 for smog. In the long run I only paid about $1100 bucks for a perfect jeep in my eyes.

This will now be my base for a nice build/work vehicle. Im a full time nursing student and work part time for my fathers business. In this case it is good to seeing that hes a manufactures rep for over 15 major lines such as weather tech, firestone air bag division, and tuff country. Pretty much every penny I have that isnt used for my bills and such will now be put into this Jeep.

Already got a flowmaster 40 delta flow series muffler installed along with a full sound system inside to accommodate for the driving needed to be done for work. My Tuff Country EZ Flex Kit should be here early next week as well along with the coil spacers. Daystar bushings should be here soon as well. After so then over to firestone to pick up some 31s. Once they are in I will be installing everything with pics.

Love the Jeep already and this site as im learning more and more. I cant wait to meet members and maybe do some off roading with a group! I love being out and about when I can or even helping someone wrench if they need another pair of hands.

Heres a pic of when I picked her up the first day.

:cheers2:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.