Newbie in Ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Newbie in Ohio

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 08-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
wwddnnone
2010 JK Wrangler 

Newbie in Ohio

Hello All.

After several years away from the Jeep scene, the wife and I just picked up a 2010 JKU. I've been browsing the forums looking for upgrades already! I'm hoping to make it down to Wilmington this weekend and get some trail experience. For now everything is stock but I'm sure that will change.

If you see a stock black 4 door with the soft top on, stop and say hi!

wwddnnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
njohnson412
2001 TJ Wrangler 

im in hudson! not sure how far that is from you but if you ever want to bring someone with you let me know!
Sienna jeep club #63
njohnson412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
tlower
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwddnnone View Post
Hello All.

After several years away from the Jeep scene, the wife and I just picked up a 2010 JKU. I've been browsing the forums looking for upgrades already! I'm hoping to make it down to Wilmington this weekend and get some trail experience. For now everything is stock but I'm sure that will change.

If you see a stock black 4 door with the soft top on, stop and say hi!
Congratulations and welcome back! What part of Ohio? I'm just a little south of Dayton. If your looking at getting more involved there is a great club called Muddy Buddys! We have a lot of great on and off-road events as well as a lot of family friendly fun. The club members are full of knowledge and are willing to help when needed, and you can be involved as much or as little as you want. You should check us out, because we'd love to have you. Just make sure to tell them that Tim Lower referred you ;-) I'll keep an eye out for you at Jeep Jam, I'm working at the entrance for a while on Saturday and Sunday. "Just some inside advise" Make sure and get there early, the goodie bags are packed full of all kinds of great things from our sponsors!
tlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the site.

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.