New in Pa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > New in Pa

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
flyerfan033
2014 JK Wrangler 

New in Pa

I got my first Jeep a few weeks ago. Went with the base model sport with dreams of upgrading over time.
We sold my wifes 2002 Wrangler last year so we could upgrade to a SUV(Jeep Liberty Jet Edition). Shortly aftetr we sold the 2002 Wrangler we missed the fun wrangler rides with no top or doors. Needless to say I got a big itch a month ago and just ended up getting a 2014 Wrangler Sport. Strteching the budget to just get the jeep, only small mods for now until we can save up for bigger things, especially new wheels/tires. Might be a while since we are expecting our first kid in Feb. Ha.

flyerfan033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome aboard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
R U STUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #3
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.