Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

New Member info

125 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mrsig 
#1 ·
Greetings,
My name is Roger and my user name is SkySpyGSO (SkySpy referring to my background in airborne surveillance as an ex Air Force & Army pilot and GSO, is the airport identifier for Greensboro NC, where I now reside). I very much appreciate the information and expert advise, I've found in this forum. I own a '95 Grand Cherokee; as well, there are three Wranglers and another Cherokee in my immediate family. I'm often called to assist servicing and repair on the families Jeeps; especially concerning electrical issues. While my career has been aviation, I'm an Electrical Engineer by education. Retired now, over the years I've serviced and repaired numerous vehicles, including several Jeeps. I enjoy hands on experience and will tactical new problems, installations and modifications; especially, of course, electrical and electronics. My experience in gathering wiring schematics/diagrams for vehicles has been exceptionally problematic.
Thanks, in advance for sharing your experience and knowledge. Hopefully, I will assist other members with my somewhat limited vehicle knowledge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.