New to Jeeps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > New to Jeeps

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
mitsuchick

New to Jeeps

Hey!!I'm new to the Jeep side of car stuff. I'm looking to get a Jeep looking at either a Cherokee sport or a Wrangler JK. My best friend has a Cherokee that's lifted with goodies. I was big into the Mitsu and Evo communities and forums now I'm coming over to a new play toy. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know new people I am in the NWI ( Northwest Indiana) area, and my best friend lives 7 blocks away from me. I am back and forth out of NJ my family is all out there. My parents are 40 mins north of Atlantic city. I usually drive out there and would be willing to meet up with locals up there too. Also I am a female (just to get the confusion out!!! My bestie is also a female).

mitsuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
rambo3489
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum. And THANK god your done with the toy car binge. Time to move onto real fun. Jeep FTW.

p.s. Don't get a JK

Current Project: None... I disgust myself.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-yj-build-adventures-thread-1356941/"][SIZE="3"][B]BUILDING THE YJ MY WAY[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
rambo3489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
mitsuchick

I'm leaning more towards a XJ. I have other needs besides off roading and mudding ( I have 2 70 pound dogs who go on adventures with me). But I've always had a big toy except for the past couple years. I've always had some kind of Chevy sitting around but well see what I end up with it should be by next month!!! Also thank you for the welcome!
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #4
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
mitsuchick

Thank you much!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.