New jeep owner, just saying hello - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > New jeep owner, just saying hello

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 09-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
luckyshot

New jeep owner, just saying hello

Hi, I've wandered around a bunch of sites, and pulled some decent info so far, I just thought it was about time to post something.

I've had an 86 grand wagoneer for about a year now, and I'm almost through the lift process.

I've put a GM 14 in the rear, GM 3/4 D44 up front, with a passenger side drop (an a bonus SOA,) skyjacker 4" springs up front, 95 suburban springs on the rear with a home built shackle flip kit, found some second hand 37" tires on the cheap, and I'm using H2 wheels i picked up for $85.

Just waiting for some new shocks to come in, have to install the Dana 300 I have on my bench, have some brake lines made up, and need to get the funds together for a high steer set of knuckles.

Here is a before and after photo. Thanks for having me on the site. It's been helpful so far.

20130808_091324.jpg   20130908_155152.jpg  
luckyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Holy Crap!!! That's a big lift. Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.