new guy from Indiana - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > new guy from Indiana

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 09-29-2005, 01:56 AM   #1
jackel440
2005 TJ Wrangler 

new guy from Indiana

Hi everyone,

been checkn out the site for a while and decided to join.i have a 2001 jeep cherokee sport i bought new and am goin to trade it in tomorrow for a new unlimited rubicon.The dealer is going to install a lift kit and new M/T classic wheels and procomp mud tires for me.
Normally i would not do this as i dont let no one modify my vehicles but this way its done and since the dealer does it, it wont mess up my 7/70 warranty.
well just wanted to say hi and hope to pick lots of brains and maube meet up with some.
Aaron Smith

jackel440 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2005, 03:55 AM   #2
JeepXJSB

Welcome to JeepForum.com

[B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL=http://www.jeepchat.net][B][SIZE=2] [color=#FFCC00][FONT="verdana"]JeepChat.net[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp"][B][COLOR="Lime"]JeepinOutfitters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="White"]l [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.frappr.com/jeepforum"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Locate JeepForum Jeepers[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
JeepXJSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2005, 05:57 AM   #3
Gary Gill

Welcome fellow Hoosier. Remember to give the Jeep wave if you see me. I am in the Greenwood / Indy area
One time owner of a 98 TJ Chili Pepper Red RJC #258
Gary Gill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2005, 11:16 AM   #4
jackel440
2005 TJ Wrangler 

thanks guys

gary if i am down that way i will wave at ya!

lots of great people drive these wranglers and now i will be one too
jackel440 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2005, 04:31 AM   #5
TJRubicon

Hi, there. You're not too far from me, maybe 30 minutes or so. Next time I head out, I'll give ya a hollar so ya can break the new Jeep in properly Mine's been needin a outting, been almost 6 months since it's been out scraping the rocks :P
BLUE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #128
TJRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.