New to forums - Jax Beach, Fl - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > New to forums - Jax Beach, Fl

50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 10-06-2005, 10:13 AM   #1
WheelinDigital

New to forums - Jax Beach, Fl

Hello,

I'm CJ. This is my second wrangler. Fiancée flipped it 4 times when it was 2 months old. So I didn't get a chance to really use it. About 2 years ago I bought a 2001 Cherokee Sport. I love that thing but its 2x4 and that got old quick. So that went to her and now I have a 2 month old 05 Wrangler Unlimited. I LOVE it. I got the MOD bug bad! I've always been good with engines but this is my first experience with 4x4. (the last wrangler wasn't around long enough for me to really get into it.) So Im learning a ton as I go.

If anyone lives in North Florida and knows of good trails, off-road meets etc let me know!

WheelinDigital is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2005, 02:35 PM   #2
RED107
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hi,
First of all congrats on your new jeep. I'm with a local jax club called extreme jeeps of north florida. We have meeting twice a month at the hooters off of san jose blvd. Check out our web site when you get a chance www.extremejeepsofnorthflorida.net . It is in the process of being updated but it has some good info on the club.
www.myjeepspace.com/red107 www.extremejeepsofnorthflorida.net
RED107 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2005, 03:02 AM   #3
JeepXJSB

Welcome to JeepForum.com

[B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL=http://www.jeepchat.net][B][SIZE=2] [color=#FFCC00][FONT="verdana"]JeepChat.net[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp"][B][COLOR="Lime"]JeepinOutfitters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="White"]l [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.frappr.com/jeepforum"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Locate JeepForum Jeepers[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
JeepXJSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2005, 05:40 AM   #4
tado

congratulations with your new wrangler and welcome to the forum!
tado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2005, 08:34 AM   #5
FASTnSPEEDY
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too (to the forum) and I'm looking for some local Jeep clubs too.

I'll have to check out extreme jeeps of north florida.
[CENTER][B]'91 XJ [/B] 126,XXX miles (110,XXX when purchased), (was) in mint cond. stock, fully loaded. 4wd + np242 -Mods: Harbour Freight lights on the bumper. 30"s, 2" bb, exhaust, other small misc stuff.
'96 XLT MANual [COLOR=Navy][B]Ford[/B][/COLOR] Ranger 151,XXX miles (113,XXX when purchased), mostly stock except for Cooper A/T tires and a CB
'85 Toyota Pickup 156,000 miles 22R, on 33"s [/CENTER]
FASTnSPEEDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2005, 12:40 PM   #6
supaasianpdjr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

NOW
supaasianpdjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #7
Hrnt557
1997 TJ Wrangler 

welcome to the forum from another jacksonville jeeper! you can check out www.floridajeepers.net which i found is another good forum but specifically for us floridians. hope to see you there!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.