Howdy from the great state of South Carolina! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Howdy from the great state of South Carolina!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
achduliebe
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Howdy from the great state of South Carolina!

Howdy fellow Jeepers!

I have been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks researching some issues with my new Jeep. I have found some awesome information that has fixed my vacuum issue and helped me pinpoint a starting issue. Anyways, I am rambling, let me get to my intro.

I live in Blythewood, SC (a little north of Columbia). I bought a 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport about a month or so ago. I am not new to Jeeps. I grew up in the rear seat of my oldest brothers 79 CJ-7. I saw it go from stock wheels to 33's and headers, to 44" Monster Mudders with a supercharger. In 1994 I purchased a brand new Jeep Cherokee Country 4x2, I drove that Jeep to 188,000 miles. In 2000 I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler Sport and had for about a year before I sold it when my wife and I got married (had to trim the budget). Well in the 13 years since we got married I have missed my Jeep tremendously. I made do because I was still driving my Cherokee until I got rid of it in 2006. After that, the desire for another Jeep was overwhelming and it really kicked into overdrive when we purchased a 2000 Cherokee Sport for our daughter's first car in April of this year. So in May I pulled the trigger on the Jeep which I had checked out at the dealership where I had purchased my daughter's Cherokee. It feels very good to be back in the seat of a Jeep, we have already had a blast in it.

I do have plans for building it up a bit. Nothing too crazy but I am thinking a 4" suspension lift and a 1" body lift and 35's. So far the only thing I have done on the Jeep is a vacuum leak fix, replaced a cracked valve on the brake booster and replaced the stock soundbar speakers (haven't swapped out the dash mount speakers yet).

I am glad to be here and look forward to interacting with my fellow Jeepers!

Thanks,
Bryan

new-jeep.jpg  
achduliebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the Jeep Forum

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
achduliebe
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
achduliebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.