Hi all! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Hi all!

ExtremeTerrain has Daystar Wrangler Parts!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Reply
Unread 04-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #46
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Nice whats up with the metal hear sticker
Uhm.. thats Gears of War.. lol And I play it.almost daily so does my hubz

MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #47
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

Uhm.. thats Gears of War.. lol And I play it.almost daily so does my hubz
Your hubz needs to lift that blazer. Then get a ps3 and 1v1 lol one v one cod right now.
My Gf whoops my *** at zombies though... That whore lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #48
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Your hubz needs to lift that blazer. Then get a ps3 and 1v1 lol one v one cod right now.
My Gf whoops my *** at zombies though... That whore lol
Lmao I hate COD..and We are XBOX players haha
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #49
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

Lmao I hate COD..and We are XBOX players haha
Have fun with that rrod and your controller that's built better then the console and those disk trays and no wireless and paying to use the internet on the Xbox. also no Blu-Ray and ps3 processor and graphics limit has not been reached yet but Xbox has. Also Xbox has so many try hards and playstation gives you 10 for every 50 you spend
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #50
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Have fun with that rrod and your controller that's built better then the console and those disk trays and no wireless and paying to use the internet on the Xbox. also no Blu-Ray and ps3 processor and graphics limit has not been reached yet but Xbox has. Also Xbox has so many try hards and playstation gives you 10 for every 50 you spend
I could elaborate on this comparison and break down to the internal parts but to much. Ohh and wtf is up with controllers with batterys? Ps3 has rechargeable that comes built into the controller.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #51
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

I could elaborate on this comparison and break down to the internal parts but to much. Ohh and wtf is up with controllers with batterys? Ps3 has rechargeable that comes built into the controller.
Lol mine are rechargeable haha and idc Ive never liked Playstation haha personal opinion haha
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #52
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
I work at walmart and like to make people get ps3 instead of xbox
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #53
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
I work at walmart and like to make people get ps3 instead of xbox
Which walmart? Lol
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #54
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

Which walmart? Lol
Coffeyville lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #55
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Coffeyville lol
Never been there before.
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #56
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

Never been there before.
Not missing anything
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #57
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

Not missing anything
I miss NC
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #58
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

I miss NC
I miss MN and Canada I'm moving there yeaaaaa
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #59
MsB918
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

I miss MN and Canada I'm moving there yeaaaaa
Thatd be awesome!
MsB918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #60
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsB918 View Post

Thatd be awesome!
Yea I already got a lawyer working on it should be able to move there in a year
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.