Hello from a North Carolina Jeeper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Hello from a North Carolina Jeeper

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Kyle08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hello from a North Carolina Jeeper

I'm new to the site but definitely not new to the world of jeeps. My family has had jeeps my whole life and my own journey started in high school with the blue WJ in this first picture. Had 35s, IRO 6.5" long arm, and eerily the same wheels as my new JK. Second jeep was the black WJ also shown in this picture. Couldn't afford to drive the blue one on my commute to work so I bought a 2wd with a 4.7L H.O. and installed a superchips tuner, stainless exhaust prototype from AP Exhaust, Eibach lowering kit, and other go fast goodies...

Sold both WJs and purchased a new cruze ECO as my dd (love this car BTW). With a now economical dd, I bought my first wrangler. This was my 2000 Sahara. Installed the normal goodies i.e. lift, tires, lockers, blah.. Sold it in September for no good reason at all..

Two weeks ago I purchased my newest jeep. She is a 2008 Wrangler X with 65k miles on her. 6 speed manual and bone stock except for some 265/70 grabbers on classic IIs.

And the dealer picture

Kyle08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the site

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
kensnelling
1998 ZJ 

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken
kensnelling is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.