hello all....gonna finally buy a wrangler! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > hello all....gonna finally buy a wrangler!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 09-27-2005, 12:04 AM   #1
psi chick
1996 ZJ 

hello all....gonna finally buy a wrangler!

hi everyone!!!

i've wanted a wrangler since i was 15 and starting to look at cars, and i've finally decided that i'm going to go ahead and buy it! it seems like forever that all i wanted was a nice wrangler with a lift, some 35" tires, hella lights, and a cage that i could take off roading. so now, i'm finally doing it.

the reason that i'm doing it is because my current car is not really great as a daily driver, and driving in the snow just isn't even an consideration, much less a reality! i currently drive a 2003 dodge srt-4. it's well modded and basically set up as a drag car, so for daily driving duity it's not so great. here's a link to some pictures and such about the car Cardomain Page also now that i have to pretend to be a respectable member of society, i need to have something other than a loud red skittle to drive to work! (i'm a college professor and researcher, you try having your students take you seriously driving up in my car!)

so now that i need to get another car, i'm getting my jeep! a friend is really big into rock crawling, and i just about drool over his cj every time i see it. so i'm going to get my own and have some fun. i probably won't mod it too much for this winter, as my srt still has some work that needs to be done so most of my extra cash will be going there, but next summer/fall i'll be done with the srt and i can really start to play with the jeep.

so i hope to be able to get to know some of you, and pick your brain's about these cars and figure out what i want to do with mine. thanks!

psi chick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2005, 05:52 PM   #2
JeepXJSB

Welcome!!!

[B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL=http://www.jeepchat.net][B][SIZE=2] [color=#FFCC00][FONT="verdana"]JeepChat.net[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp"][B][COLOR="Lime"]JeepinOutfitters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="White"]l [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.frappr.com/jeepforum"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Locate JeepForum Jeepers[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
JeepXJSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.