California TJ by a Virginian - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > California TJ by a Virginian

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 07-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
wtfcrunch
1999 TJ Wrangler 

California TJ by a Virginian

Hi all, I have been a member for quite some time as I used to have a ZJ until I went through 2 transmissions and gave up on it. Since then I have moved from Virginia to California (in a VW Passat) and gotten my second Jeep, a 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ.

It is a one owner California Jeep, 74,000 miles, and completely stock (for now).

There are many things to come for this Jeep that has been dubbed 'White Thunder' for obvious reasons.

Just thought I would share my enjoyment and am happy to be back in the Jeep family.

-__________________________-
Tyler Laros
San Diego, CA

wtfcrunch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the site

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
mileage , stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.