back 2 wheelin in NEPA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > back 2 wheelin in NEPA

Halloween Savings to die for!THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-12-2005, 05:42 PM   #1
Pntball&wheelin

back 2 wheelin in NEPA

Hi Everyone,
I just got back to wheelin with the purchase of a 96 xj cherokee. my neighbor got me pointed here for any help I might need. I look forward to hearing from anyone out there. i am also looking for a Jeep club in the Scranton area of Pa. also if anyone wants to get out there in the ruff stuff let me know. My xj is currently stock but I want to lift her and put some at's on it. Any recomendations of lifts would help 3 to 4 inches? thanks for your time and Happy Wheelin.

andy
andy@teisprint.com

Pntball&wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2005, 06:42 PM   #2
TellyDSP
Poland and PPV!!!!
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome aboard. If you want to take her out, check the Wheeling Neighborhood section. We're going to Paragon next month. As far as the lift, definately do some reading/searching in the XJ section. You'll probably find enough to keep you busy for a long time

SIRA4x4 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
n00bs bashing n00bs, it's a pitifull thing.
TellyDSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2005, 11:35 PM   #3
JeepXJSB

Welcome!!!

[B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL=http://www.jeepchat.net][B][SIZE=2] [color=#FFCC00][FONT="verdana"]JeepChat.net[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp"][B][COLOR="Lime"]JeepinOutfitters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]l[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="White"]l [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.frappr.com/jeepforum"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Locate JeepForum Jeepers[/COLOR][/B][/URL] [B][COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
JeepXJSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2005, 07:16 AM   #4
SKC80
1998 ZJ 

Andy,
If you want to hit some trails locally, I'll be glad to do some with you. I'm in the Scranton Area, and know a place that is open to the public, just no one really goes up there. PM me or something, and we'll get together. I just have to check to see all is good with my Jeep.

Shawn
SKC80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.