Aloha from Indiana, ya'll. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Introductions > Aloha from Indiana, ya'll.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
jakethejake
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Aloha from Indiana, ya'll.

Had the YJ a year or two now, loved it from day one (at least when i figured out that yes, at 60 mph in 5th in a 4 banger yj going uphill is, in fact, soon to be going backwards or you better downshift, brother).

I've been lurking for 6-8months now, got bored and finally made an account. I was a devout member of the Kawi 500 ninja forum for a long time. sold the little feller and have been looking for a new home to post pointless scheisse, learn, and laugh at others' pointless scheisse.

Thank you for the fantabulous wealth of help and knowledge, hopefully I may impart some wisdom some where in here, as soon as i get back from the bar.

Lastly, (READ HERE FOR TL;DR) I recently returned from a weekend at Haspin acres in Laurel, IN....and now my tranny is makin a fuss. I assume that there's a rule about posting stuff like that here, and "I'd better take it outside"?

Jake

jakethejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
dooboy2112
2000 WJ 

Welcome to JF.
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

LOL....nice pic. Welcome to the site.

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.